Alternating Pressure Mattress System Product Details
The Masonair Alternating Pressure Mattress System Offers an extraordinary therapeutic surface for the prevention and treatment of pressure sores. The pumps air flow and pressure range can be set according to patients weight. The powerful, yet quiet air pump provides sophisticated, user-friendly operation.
The Masonair Alternating Pressure Mattress System incorporates a system of 20 individual bladders. The pump offers an 8 minute cycle time; adjustable comfort settings for the individual patient’s needs; a “static” feature for constant low pressure support and an internal pressure control sensor that continually monitors surface pressure for optimal pressure relief.
- FOR THE HOME CARE AND LONG TERM MARKETS
- Removable, non-shear, anti-microbial fully enclosed cover encapsulates the entire 20 bladder mattress.
- CPR feature allows for rapid deflation of mattress system.
- Overall dimensions: 35” x 79” x 8”
- Weight: 12.4 lbs.
- Alternating cell depth: 8”
- High flow pump with 4-6 liters per minute.
- Soft/Firm Dial to obtain custom patient comfort pressure levels
- Low pressure Alarm LED, an audio visual alarm indicating when the mattress pressure is very low(when mattress hose is disconnected or when pump stops working).
- Static function to enable cells from alternating.
- Hospital grade UL/CSA approved power cord.
- Low pressure Alarm mute function.
- Voltage Range : 110-120/220-240 VAC
- Frequency Range : 50/60 Hz
- Dimension : 12” x 7.5” x 4”
- Weight : 6.2 lbs
Successfully added to cartContinue shopping