- Full-electric, three-function operation.
- UL 73 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 68-92 approved.
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- Split-frame with removable ends for easy transport.
- Heavy-duty grid sleep deck.
- Swing-down style trigger release rail (optional).
- High-strength, steel-reinforced, truss frame.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Simple assembly: no special tools required.
- Self-wrenching nut: assembled for easy part replacement.
- Ball-screw bed ends.
- Bed height: low 17" to high 27".
- Maximum patient weight is 600 lbs.
- 700 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including the patient, mattress, rails and accessories.
- Overall bed dimensions: 46.5" width (with rails) and 87" length.
- Sleeping surface dimensions: 42" width and 80" length.
- Also available as a package with 650-1501-000 bariatric mattress and A7040 head half rails.
- Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials of mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
- During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer's option at no charge.
Weight, Dimensions, and Specifications
|ELECTRICAL ::||Full electric three function operation
Motors: 120V 50/60Hz, Max. 3.5 amps
|WEIGHT CAPACITY ::||Maximum weight 700 lb evenly distributed, including patient, mattress, accessories, rails,
Maximum patient weight: 600 lb
|CONSTRUCTION ::||Frame: .1875 steel angle
Sleeping surface: 11 GA (.120) hot rolled steel
Self-wrenching nut assembled for easy part replacement
Split frame with removable ends for easy transport
Ball screw bed ends
Heavy-duty grid-style sleeping surface
Successfully added to cartContinue shopping or