We can not break up the boxes.
These durable bath transfer benches are designed to be placed half inside the bathtub and half outside the bathtub for increased security while bathing. They are designed to assist in safely transferring a patient into the tub, especially from a wheelchair.
They feature a wide base and suction-cup tips on two legs in tub for added stability and safety. The anodized aluminum frame adjusts in 1-inch increments.
- Comfortable, 2" cushioned seat and back are covered in stain-resistant, white vinyl.
- Wide-base, and suction-cup tips on two legs in tub offer extra stability and safety.
- Direction of seat back can be reversed easily without tools.
- Anodized, aluminum frame adjusts in 1-inch increments for a seat.
- Height of 161.2" to 211.2" above the floor.
- Fits tubs 11" to 211.4" deep.
- 300 lb. weight capacity.
Weight, Dimensions & Specifications
|Seat Height ::||21 to 26|
|Seat Depth ::||16.5"|
|Seat Width ::||17"|
|Overall Height ::||34"-39"|
|Overall Width at Base ::||29"|
|Overall Depth at Base ::||21.5"|
|Weight Capacity ::||300 lbs.|