DeVilbiss iFill Personal Oxygen Station Product Details
Oxygen Concentrator, carrying case, battery, AC adapter, DC adapter
The DeVilbiss iFill Personal Oxygen Station represents the latest in portable oxygen convenience, providing unmatched flexibility and ease of use. The iFill unit extracts purified oxygen from room air using oxygen concentrator technology and pressurizes it to fill oxygen cylinders. Cylinders are safely, quickly and conveniently filled in your home. The iFill can be placed and used virtually anywhere in the home, minimizing the noise and disruption to daily life.
- Intuitive Design
The DeVilbiss iFill Personal Oxygen Station is the only stand alone oxygen filling station on the market. With this unique design patients can use and store their iFill virtually anywhere in their home minimizing disruption to the patients life. Additionally, the iFill can be used in conjunction with any concentrator.
- Variety of iFill Cylinders
iFill provides the flexibility to fill most cylinder sizes including M6,ML6,C,D and E. Choice of PulseDose Oxygen Conserving Device interface or Regulator interface (Note: iFill must be used with an iFill Cylinder)
- Competitive Performance
iFill lets users fill their cylinders in just a little over an hour - not the two hours it can take with other in-home oxygen filling units. Shorter fill times save energy costs. Partially filled cylinders can be easily topped off. And the iFill will automatically shut off when filling is complete.
- The iFill unit can be placed and used virtually anywhere in the home, minimizing the noise and disruption to daily life.
- 3-Hours per Battery
Connect 2 batteries and get 6-hours. The three-hour battery duration (at 2 lpm) may be doubled to six hours by purchasing an optional, one-pound supplemental battery that fits easily into a pocket on the carrying case.
- Partially filled cylinders can be easily topped off.
- Automatically shuts off when filling is complete.
- Includes easy-roll casters that make it easy to move and store the unit when not in use.
- Cylinders can be refilled as often as needed.
- Provides the flexibility to fill most cylinder sizes including M4,M6,ML6,C,D and E (Note: iFill must be used with an iFill Cylinder.)
- Intuitive operation with instructions printed on the unit in English, French and Spanish.
Weight, Dimensions, and Specifications
|Product Weight:||66 lbs.|
|Product Dimensions:||12.25"W x 28.5"H x 22.5"D (Including casters)|
|Oxygen Purity:||93% +/- 3%|
|Filling Time:||75 Minutes (M6 Cylinder)|
|Electrical Requirements:||115V, 60Hz, 4.1Amps|
|Power Consumption:||400 Watts|
|Patient Use Flow Rate:||Up to 5LPM|
|Cylinder Top Off:||Yes|
|Warranty:||The DeVilbiss product line offers one of the most competitive guarantees on the market today. DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrators are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for periods up to three years or 8,000 hours. For specific details regarding this product, please refer to complete warranty information in the product service manual or patient guide.|