Medline's Excel Extra-Wide is the wheelchair of choice for those who desire an extra wide, heavy-duty chair. This model provides up to a 450 lb. weight capacity and is available in 20" (supports up to 300 lbs.), 22" (supports up to 350 lbs.), and 24" (supports up to 450 lbs.) seat widths.
These durable wheelchairs have a carbon steel frame with chip-resistant chrome plating. Threaded seat screw inserts minimize stripping from upholstery changes. Sealed bearings in fork housing, rear wheels and front wheels keep dirt out and are maintenance free. Mag-style composite wheels are extremely durable and easy to clean. Heavy-duty fork and welded fork stems prevent wobbling. Offset journals provide a more stable ride.
Swing-away footrest and swing-away elevating legrest models feature quad-release mechanism. Elevating legrest models feature a notched, stainless steel ratchet bar to lock the legrests securely into place.
All chairs are navy unless otherwise noted.
- Padded, upholstered armrests.
- Offset journals for a more stable ride.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum foot plates.
- Quad-release mechanism on models with swing-away footrests and legrests.
- A notched stainless steel ratchet bar on models with elevating legrests.
- Available in 20"seat widths with 300 lb capacity and 22" seat widths with 350 lb capacity, 24" seat widths with 450 lb capacity.
Weight, Dimensions, and Specifications
|Weight Capacity ::||300 lbs||350 lbs||450 lbs|
|Seat Depth ::||16"||18"||18"|
|Overall Length ::||32"||32"||32"|
|Overall Height ::||36.5"||36.5"||36.5"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height ::||21.5"||21.5"||21.5"|
|Width Folded ::||14"||14"||14"|
|Standard Chart Pocket ::||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty ::||Upholstery Parts & Components 6 months||Upholstery Parts & Components 6 months||Upholstery Parts & Components 6 months|
|Warranty ::||Frame & Crossbar limited lifetime||Frame & Crossbar limited lifetime||Frame & Crossbar limited lifetime|