Level 4 Surgical Gowns with GORE Panel Coverage Product Details
Gore surgical barrier fabric is made from liquid-proof, breathable gore biocomponent membrane bonded between a woven polyester face fabric.
- Level 4 protection with Gore panel coverage.
- The gore biocomponent membrane provides superior protection, preventing strike-through of pathogenic organisms by stopping the liquids associated with this transmission.
- The membrane enhances the comfort of the gown by allowing moisture vapor from perspiration to permeate.
- The barrier fabric in these gowns can be easily integrity-tested, under recommended processing conditions, to assure continuing performance up to 75 processings.
- Gore surgical barrier fabric in the critical areas ? from mid-chest to knee and along the sleeves.
- Includes ties at the neck and two sterile mid-back tie closures.
- Color-coded military collar indicates gown size.
- Blockade on front panel and upper sleeves; resistat coverage on back panels.
Sorry, but there are no questions asked about this product