Bariatric Overbed Table supports 500lbs. and is reinforced structurally from the stem accross the table surface allowing it support to reach well over to the center of a bariatric bed.
- In the locked position, the table can support 500 lbs.
- Structurally reinforced with a tubular steel welded frame.
- Frame extends virtually the entire length of the table.
- Table top height can be adjusted from 30" to 45" in 1" increments.
- Large table top measures 18" x 40" to reach the center line of most bariatric beds.
- Powder coated base and column are attractive and easy to maintain.
- Swivel casters make for easy maneuverability.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Weight, Dimensions, and Specifications
|Table Top Adj. Highest ::||45"|
|Table Top Adj. Lowest ::||30"|
|Table Top Width ::||40"|
|Table Top Depth ::||18"|
|Width at Base ::||40"|
|Depth at Base ::||18.5"|
|Weight ::||70 lbs.|
Successfully added to cartContinue shopping or