The Reliant 600 lifts provide a large lifting range that allows for patient transfers to high surfaces, low friction casters that significantly improve maneuverability and contribute to caregiver safety, designed to meet the needs of the growing bariatric population up to 600 lbs., manual lowering for instant response to power loss, safety tested for highest quality standards. The boom is controlled through the hand pendant. The under-bed clearance is 6.8" inches. It is an essential device for safe patient-handling in LTC (long-term care) facilities.
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded shifter handle.
- Extra-wide coated swivel bar with 360-degree rotation and six-point hook-up
- High lift range allows transfer to high surfaces. Designed to meet the needs of the growing bariatric population up to 600 lb. Unique sling fabric designed to provide the utmost in comfort and strength. Warranty includes three years on lift, one year on electric components.
- Manual lowering for instant response to power loss. Safety-tested with CE mark for highest quality standards. Essential device for safe patient handling in hospitals and LTC (long-term care) facilities
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety.
Weight, Dimensions, and Specifications:
|Base Width::||Open: 41" Closed: 26.5"|
|Power::||One charger output 24-volt DC - Two removable 24-volt battery packs - Audible 'Low Battery Alarm' - Lifts per charge: 150 - 250* (*Varies with lift range and load)|
|Caster Options::||Front: 5" Rear: 5"|
|Overall Height::||Max @ sling hookup: 70" Min @ sling hookup: 29.5" Base height: 6.8" (clearance)|
|Product Weight::||112 lb|
|Product Weight Capacity::||600 lb|
|Shipping Product Weight::||138 lb|