This alternating pressure mattress provides a temperate climate for patients with its ability to circulate air within the mattress.
- Product rolls up for easy storage and handling. Attached over-should carry strap allows for easy transport.
- Mattress is secured with 10 nylon buckled straps and has a non skid bottom
- Quilted 70 denier nylon cover helps protect user from friction and shear
- 10 LPM compressor has alarm, alarm silence and lock out features
- Treatment times are 5, 10, 15, and 20 minute cycles
Weight, Dimensions, and Specifications
|Overall Height ::||8"|
|Overall Width ::||36"|
|Overall Length ::||80"|
|Flammability ::||16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633 Compliant|
|Weight Capacity ::||350 lbs|
|Warranty ::||2 years on compressor, 1 year on mattress|
|Typical Use ::||Prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers|
Successfully added to cartContinue shopping or