Nail Nippers Product Details
Double spring provides smooth floating movements without effort. These instruments are made from very high quality "German" stainless steel which is some of the very best in the world and is a grade which can be hardened to allow a longer instrument life. In an effort to reduce corrosion and still retain the hardness of the instruments they are chemically treated (passivated). This process reduces the effects of of chemicals used to clean, disinfect and sterilize them.
- Sold individually
- Tip types available: angled and straight
- Jaw styles: concave, straight and concave
- Spring types: single, double and barrel
- Specialty Use: Podiatry
- Never open and close hinged instruments until they have cooled after autoclaving to stop hinges seizing.
- Make sure all instruments are dry before storage.
- Always run full washing cycles to make sure all detergents are washed from box joints and hinges in all instruments.
- Remove barrel springs from instruments before processing.
- Make sure instruments are in the open position to minimise cracking in the steel.
- Make sure all residue is removed from instruments after procedures before allowing it to dry.
- Never wash instruments with a wire brush or scourer always use a nylon or soft brush.
Weight, Dimensions, and SpecificationsNail Nippers
|Instrument Grade||Jaw Style||Length||Locking||Spring Type||Tip Type|
|MDS7433614:||Chrome||Concave||14 cm (5.5 in)||Yes||Double||Straight|
|MDS7436013:||German Grade Stainless Steel||Straight||13 cm (5 in)||No||Double||Straight|
|MDS7434113:||German Grade Stainless Steel||Concave||13 cm (5 in)||No||Barrel||Straight|
|MDS7433114:||German Grade Stainless Steel||Concave||14 cm (5.5 in)||Yes||Double||Angled|
|MFS Numbers:||MDS7433614, MDS7433114, MDS7434113, MDS7436013, MDS7436314, MDS7436411, MDS7436511, MDS7436515, MDS7436812, MDS7436815, MDS7438010|
Successfully added to cartContinue shopping