Posey Deluxe Podus Boot Product Details
Posey's Deluxe Podus Boot offers effective protection from decubitus heel ulcers and plantar flexion contracture.The Deluxe Podus Boot elevates the heel to help prevent the formation of heel ulcers, with a durable plastic splint that accommodates up to a 45-degree plantar flexion contracture.A detachable toe post helps keep bed linens off toes, and is padded with a comfortable fabric cover. The anti-rotation bar helps prevent internal/ external hip rotation, and can be used only when necessary.The optional ambulation sole allows limited ambulation,and attaches in seconds without tools. The Deluxe Podus Boots Orthowick liner keeps moisture away from the skin, keeping it dry.
- Large heel cavity helps keep heel isolated and free from pressure.
- Polymer splint can accommodate up to 45-degrees of plantar flexion.
- Machine washable liners made from moisture absorbing Ortho-Wick™ to help keep skin dry.
- Detachable toe post securely held in place by two mounting points.
- The anti-rotation bar locks in place and easily stores when not in use.
- The optional ambulation sole easily attaches without tools.
- Optional ankle strap and laundry bag also available.
- Meets CA #117, Section E Flame Retardancy Standards.
- One per package.
Weight, Dimensions & Specifications
|Calf Circumfrance||Foot Circumfrance|
|Small/Medium ::||13" to 16" (33 cm x 41 cm)||7" to 10" (18 cm x 25 cm)|
|Medium Large ::||15" to 18" (38 cm x 46 cm)||9" to 14" (23 cm x 36 cm)|
Sorry, but there are no questions asked about this product