The Solace SPS0080 mattress features a single layer of foam specially fabricated to provide three zones of pressure reduction. All Solace mattresses, when used as part of an Invacare bed system, meet the FDA's guidance to reduce the risk of bedrail entrapment.
- Single layer of high density foam designed to reduce patient interface pressure across the surface.
- Ideal for low to medium risk patients
- Meets 16 CFR1633, 16 CFR1632, and CA TB129
- Top cover is constructed from soft 70 denier nylon and is fluid resistant and vapor permeable. Bottom layer is constructed from durable 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl.
- Available in 80" and 84" lengths
Weight, Dimensions, and Specifications:
|Dimensions:||36" x 80" x 6"|
|Product Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Warranty:||2 years on foam
6 months on cover