The Therapy 2000 mattress has three layers of high quality, fortress cut pressure relieving foam and built-in side supports. Therapy 2000 provides pressure relief in the prevention of pressure ulcers in medium to high risk patients.
- Pressure reducing, triple-layer foam mattress with fortress cut design
- Visco heel soft section for added comfort and support
- Built in side supports provide stability during resident ingress and egress
- 70 denier nylon top and 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl bottom. Waterproof.
- Also available with 3" raised side rails
Weight, Dimensions, and Specifications
|Overall Width:||36" also available in 42 and 48" widths|
|Product Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Flammability:||Meets 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633 TB129 and ASTM 1590|
|Warranty:||5 years on mattress, 1 year on cover|
|Product Weight:||28 lbs|