TENA Pads designed for bladder and/or bowel incontinence protection. As a 2-Piece system, these pads provide a more discreet, body-close fit when worn with TENA knit or comfort Pants. They are anatomically designed for comfort and security, and the Dry-Fast Dual Core ensures long-lasting dryness. A wetness indicator on the outside helps to assess whether changing is required.
TENA Pads are available in a variety of sizes and absorbency levels.
- Dry-Fast Dual Core technology rapidly pulls fluid away from the skin and traps it into the lower storage core where it is gelled by Superabsorbent microbeads for greater security and skin dryness
- Light and Airy 2-Piece pad and pant system helps promote skin health. Pad design is open on the sides, leaving more skin surface exposed to the air. Secure pad with TENA Comfort Pants
- Contoured Core promotes improved comfort and leakage protection
- Wetness Indicator (on back) alerts caregivers that the pad has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- Maximum absorbency for nighttime or extended protection
- Soft, cloth-like is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- Oval-shaped elastics hug the body for improved leakage protection
Weight, Dimensions, and SpecificationsTENA Pads
|Day Light||Day Regular||Day Plus||Night/Super|
|Part Number(s)||61210, 61214, 61215, 61209, 62618, 62418, 62718, 62314, SCT61210, SCT61214, SCT61215, SCT61209, SCT62618, SCT62418, SCT62718, SCT62314, 61210CS, 61214CS, 61215CS, 61209CS, 62618CS, 62418CS, 62718CS, 62314CS, SCT61210CS, SCT61214CS, SCT61215CS, SCT61209CS, SCT62618CS, SCT62418CS, SCT62718CS, SCT62314CS, 61210PK, 61214PK, 61215PK, 61209PK, 62618PK, 62418PK, 62718PK, 62314PK, SCT61210PK, SCT61214PK, SCT61215PK, SCT61209PK, SCT62618PK, SCT62418PK, SCT62718PK, SCT62314PK|