Oxygen Concentrator, carrying case, battery, AC adapter, DC adapter
Patients will benefit from having an unlimited oxygen supply from a portable oxygen concentrator (POC) that is inconspicuous and light enough to be carried over the shoulder. The pulse dose oxygen delivery system offers settings from one to five and weighs in at a mere six pounds. It operates from battery, AC, or DC power. The two and a half hour battery duration* may be doubled to five hours by purchasing an optional, one pound supplemental battery that connects to the carrying case.
Backed by the proven history of the world leader in concentrators and a five-year warranty, the XPO2 is designed for long lasting durability and reliability.
Why use a portabel Oxygen Concentrator? Portable oxygen tank carts not only are more cumbersome than portable generators, but they also are less versatile. An oxygen tank will run out after a few hours, forcing the patient to get another tank or return home. However, portable concentrators can be plugged in and recharged in any outlet, giving the patient the ability to leave home for extended periods.
- Now approved for use in flight by the FAA
- Pulse Dose
The Invacare Portable Oxygen Concentrator offers pulse flow from 1 to 5 liters per minute. The unit operates from battery, AC or DC power.
- 3-Hours per Battery
Connect 2 batteries and get 6-hours. The three-hour battery duration (at 2 lpm) may be doubled to six hours by purchasing an optional, one-pound supplemental battery that fits easily into a pocket on the carrying case.
- Invacare Innovation
Features include quiet, simple operation, and a contemporary, non-medical look. All of which are very important to oxygen travel patients.
- Invacare Concentrator Reliability and Durability
The compressor and the integrated conserver are designed to provide sufficient oxygen to keep patients saturated at all settings and activity levels. Designed for long lasting durability and reliability.
- No separate battery recharger; charge internal and external batteries with either the AC or DC adapter
- A great alternative or adjunct to HomeFill® to meet patients’ambulatory needs
- It's so Portable Ambulatory oxygen patients need products that fit their lifestyles. This concentrator weighs 6-lbs. The Invacare Portable Concentrator offers the reliability, performance, simplicity, and convenience that other portables lack. Supplemental battery pack allows for extended battery power
- XPO100 kit contains the portable concentrator with carrying case, AC adapter, and DC adapter
- XPO100B kit contains the portable concentrator with carrying case, AC adapter, DC adapter and supplemental battery
- Reliable & durable, backed by a 3 year limited warranty
- Other accessories available separately
Weight, Dimensions, and Specifications:
|Product Weight ::||6 lbs.|
|With Additional Battery ::||7.3 lbs with additional Battery|
|Dimensions ::||10" H x 7" W x 4" D|
|Oxygen:||Pulse dose delivery with settings 1-5|
|Battery:||2.5 hour battery duration at setting 2; 5 hour battery duration with the purchase of an optional supplemental battery|
|Poeer Consumption ::||Use with cannula/tubing up to 25 ft.|
|Air Tubing ::||Use with cannula/tubing up to 25 ft.|
|Oxygen ::||Operating altitude 10,000 ft.|
|Code Approval ::||E1390 (stationary concentrator) and/or E1392 (portable concentrator)|
|Oxygen concentration ::||87% - 95.6% at all settings|
|Battery recharge time ::||3 hours *recharge time increases if unit is running while charging|
|AC power ::||100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 1.0 amps at 120 VAC|
|DC power ::||12-16 VDC, 3.3 amps at 18 VDC|
|Maximum oxygen capacity ::||900 ml per minute|
|Limited Warranty ::||Concentrator 3 years
Battery and accessories 1 year