Hypodermic needles with aluminum hub have a color coded, two piece rigid pack sheath with a tamper evident heat stake that is coupled with a precision aluminum hub for increased stability during needle use.
- Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring, stainless steel produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections.
- Aluminum Luer lock hub provides very secure fit; needle can be manipulated with less chance of breakage compared to epoxy design.
- Color-coded needle sheath allows for easy identification of needle gauge.
- Rigid, autoclavable, polypropylene hardpack protects against accidental product contamination; provides particulate-free package; autoclavability allows convenient use in hospital-prepared surgical packs.
- Heat stake; cap-to-sheath seal provides visible and audible tamper evidence; guarantees sterility before use; assures end-user confidence.
- Easy-grip design allows for easy, safe opening package. 1000/Case.