Med Advantage Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress features a microprocessor sensor technology provides continuous feedback to equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort. This mattress consists of (20) 8" high cell-on-cell designed air bladders.
The mattress consists of (20) 8 high cell-on-cell designed air bladders. In case of a power failure the bottom 4 air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient. The patented cell-on-cell design allows for rapid inflation and deflation of the air mattress while providing excellent pressure disbursement.
- The mattress consists of (20) 8" high cell-on-cell designed air bladders.
- In case of a power failure the bottom 4" air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient.
- The 10 adjustable comfort settings allow pressure to be customized by patient weight.
- Static Mode can suspend alternating mode.
- Pillow Top feature keeps head and neck stable.
- Auto-Firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient.
- Seat Inflation mode offers additional support when head of bed is raised for an extended period of time.
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
Weight, Dimensions, and Specifications
|Pump Cycle Time||10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes|
|Pump Alarms||Visual/ Audible|
|Mattress Dimensions||80" (L) x 36" (W) x 8" (D)|
|Mattress Cover Material||Fluid-Resistant Nylon|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|