Med Aire Plus 8" Low Air Loss Mattress System With Defined Perimeter Product Details
Med-Aire Plus 8" Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System with 10" Defined Perimeter is a combination therapy system that provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration.
- 10" deep static perimeter tubing surrounds the length of the mattress preventing the patient from becoming trapped between the mattress and side rails.
- Cell-on-cell design of 8" deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection.
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, auto-recovery, microprocessing feedback, lock-out and more!
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients’ comfort and safety needs, and will autoreturn to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for >2 hours.
- 4-way stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered.
- Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced.
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort.
- 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing connector.
Weight, Dimensions, and Specifications
|Pump Airflow||12 LPM|
|Pump Cycle Time||10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes|
|Pump Alarms||Visual / Audible|
|Mattress Dimensions||80" (W) x 36" (H) x 10" (D)|
|Mattress Cover Material||Fluid-Resistant Stretch|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Warranty||18 Month Limited|