The Sierra Gel Mattress Overlay incorporates a series of gel bladders encapsulated between high-density polyurethane sculptured foam and support base. This combination creates a therapeutically advanced yet cost effective support surface.
- The seat is made up of high-resilient foam with a water-based gel bladder to help redistribute pressure.
- The gel bladder is dual chambered to minimize migration.
- The head and back sections are made up of 5 lb. density Visco Elastic Memory foam for optimal comfort.
- The heel section utilizes Lura-Quilt™, a revolutionary foam. Lura-Quilt™ is aerated foam which allows air to pass through the foam to keep the patient cool and dry while providing superior pressure redistribution.
- The cover is constructed of a multi-directional waterproof stretch material. The cover allows air to pass through to keep the patient cool and dry.
- The bottom cover has a unique rubber non-skid material for patient safety.
Weight, Dimensions, and Specifications
|Cover Material||Fluid-Resistant Stretch|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|