At only 15 pounds with a breathable nylon 19" seat and an attractive burgundy frame, the Freedomchair is 25% lighter than competitors' Transport Wheelchairs and still has a 300 lb weight capacity.
The backside of chair contains a key ring and multiple pockets for your billfold or iPod, cell phone, drinking bottle, and identification tag. It has a fold-down back for easy transport and comfortable, "restaurant-style" arm rests with a seat belt for added safety and a cup holder on the front of the chair for patient.
Limited lifetime warranty on frame and crossframe. One year warranty on upholstery, wheel lock assemblies, wheels, tires, castors, handgrips, legrests, arms, armpads, handrims, quick release, axles, and any other "wearable" parts.
- Breathable nylon 19" seat
- Attractive burgundy or blue frame
- 25% lighter than competitors' Transport Wheelchairs 15 lbs.
- 300 lb weight capacity
- The backside of chair contains a key ring and multiple pockets
- Fold-down back for easy transport and comfortable
- restaurant-style arms (so you can pull up to tables and eat comfortably).
- Seat belt for added safety
- Optional carrying bag available
- Breathable Nylon Upholstery
- Fold-Down Back for Easy Storage & Transport
Weight, Dimensions, and Specifications
|Weight Capacity ::||300lbs.|
|Seat Width ::||19"|
|Seat Depth ::||16"|
|Weight ::||less than 15 lbs|
|Cup Holder ::||yes|
|Chair Back Pockets ::||yes|
|MDS808200SLRR, MDS808200SLBR, MDS808200SLKR, MDS808200SLSR|